Video is widely recognized as an effective tool to promote your brand. A well-produced video delivers information in a concise and entertaining manner. It can help you reach new audiences and save your customers’ time.
We will work with you to create a video project that accomplishes your goals.
- About Us: this is your elevator pitch in two minutes or less
- Content Marketing: show what you know by offering tips and answering FAQs about your industry, product or service
- Educational: show staff or customers how to use your product
- In-House Visual Display: entertain customers and showcase your product or service
- News Style: covering an event, celebration or product launch
- Real Estate: residential or commercial
Do you own a video camera, webcam or smartphone? If so, you have the power to create your own video blog. We will help you produce original content using your own equipment.
Video blogs promote your brand, build relationships and give customers a window into your world. We offer one-on-one and group coaching sessions tailored to your needs.
Here’s what we cover:
- Create Your Own Content: scripting, thinking visually, targeting your audience and staying true to your brand
- Set Your Stage: camera, background, lighting and audio set-up
- Develop Your Presentation Skills: on-camera delivery (voice, eye contact and energy), on-camera appearance (hair and clothing) and use of props/notes
“Earned media” is great way to promote your business and increase your brand exposure. But first, you need to know how to capture the media’s attention.
We will show you how to identify “newsworthy” stories within your business or industry, and how to present them to the media. Put your business in the spotlight!
Here's what we cover:
- Identifying opportunities to work with the media
- Building relationships with reporters and assignment editors
- Developing and pitching stories
- Giving an effective interview
- Positioning yourself as the “go to” expert in your industry
Emcee, Moderator and Event Consulting
A professional emcee or moderator will take your event to the next level.
We offer more than just a talking head or script reader. We help with planning and execution to ensure your event stays on track and accomplishes your goals.
As a former TV news anchor, Erick has more than 20 years experience hosting live radio and TV programs, political debates and community and corporate events.
He adapts his style to your event and engages all audiences with professionalism and humour.
A sample of recent events:
- Town Hall Meeting (Wharton Street Development, Summerland)
- Concert (Rock The Peach Music Fest, Penticton)
- Live Auction (Penticton Art Gallery's 35th Annual Art Auction)
- Annual General Meeting (Okanagan Similkameen Parks Society, Summerland)
- Charitable (Father's Day Walk/Run for Prostate Cancer, Victoria)
- Political (All-candidate debates, Vancouver Island & Greater Toronto Area)
- Awards Gala (Canadian Home Builders' Association, Victoria)
"Not only has the final product met and exceeded our expectations but dealing with you throughout the project has as well. Your ability and willingness to be so flexible in this project allowed us to fully achieve the type of product we were hoping for so thank you very much for that."
-Roger Gillespie (Director of Hospitality, Hester Creek Estate Winery) November 2012
"The South Okanagan Similkameen Medical Foundation needed to showcase the fundraising done for the Penticton Regional Hospital as an introduction to future campaigns. Their production was completed in less than three days, was professional, interesting and most important, visually beautiful. It tells the story without any kind of aggressive push, just stunning images that speak a thousand words. If you want to showcase your business, show off your image or even build a relationship with your customers, video is the answer and it’s the future. Erick and Erin of ET2media are the ones to call.”
-Janice Perrino (Executive Director, SOSMF) June 2012
"I am so grateful for Erin & Erick! When I started to think about doing a promotional video for my website I wasn't sure what would become of it. What should it look like? What should I say?! I was so nervous and scared! But these two are amazing. They took the time to get to know me and really honed in on my personality! They calmed me down, made me laugh and really asked the right questions in order to get out all the stuff that I needed to say! It's one of my favourite things I've done for my business! I am grateful for the extra effort & time they took to making this something amazing. These two go above and beyond! I would recommend them to anyone!"
-Jodie Lemke (Owner, Jodie Lemke Photography) January 2012