First, a bit about us. Erick and I are at the time in our lives when many of our friends are getting married; some for the first time, others for the second. Either way, the more the merrier! (Pardon the pun!) This summer, we’re attending two weddings in Vancouver and Kelowna. For one of them I’m not only a bridesmaid, but I’ll also be filming the entire day with Erick. As we’ve done with many of our friends, we’re creating an “epic wedding video.”
Wedding videos have inadvertently become a specialty for us. We originally volunteered to film my best friend’s wedding in 2010, and found out we loved the creative process. The satisfaction continued. The bride and groom were thrilled with the video - as they relived their special day.
Our videos aren’t your same-old, same-old. We create three videos per wedding. The first covers the ceremony; everything from the bride arriving at the destination to her walking down the aisle, the vows and finally, the all-important kiss.
The second video is a compilation of the festivities and focuses on the dinner, dancing and speeches.
Finally, the third video is our favourite. It’s a snapshot of the entire day – from start to finish – set to your favourite music. We call it your own “personal” wedding music video. It’s fast-paced, entertaining and highlights the most memorable moments that make weddings so much fun.
Each of our videos is about five minutes long. They’re something you can pop into your DVD player or watch online at anytime. We’ll also send you digital files, so you can email the videos to your friends and family.
Got another idea for your wedding video? We’re open to it, and will work with you to develop a concept that reflects your perfect day.
Hiring a professional videographer, like et2media, will ensure your wedding is captured properly:
-Years from now it will serve as a great family reunion of sorts, showing various family members and friends at a different time.
- In the case of elderly relatives, video is a great way for you to preserve their memory in more than just a photo.
Benefits of hiring et2media:
- We shoot with two HD cameras and a Steadicam Merlin which allows us to capture high-quality, smooth video.
- We have professional lighting and audio equipment to get the best possible look and sound.
- With our background in journalism, we’ll edit your videos so they tell a story of your special day, something you’ll cherish forever.
- We’re familiar with all the joys and stresses that come on your wedding day. Our professionalism and positive attitudes mean we’re easy to work with and can go with the flow.
Check out our video demo: